Being Prime in Prime Time

Send to Kindle

Why You Have to Build Wide, Part Two

Last post I suggested that you need to have at least four growing lines.  Here’s why…

The most important determination of your success is how you spend your time each week.  If you’re like most, you work a day job and have limited time to spend.  So you have to make the most of it.  That means rainmaker activity like inviting, presenting and follow up.  So you want to be as productive as possible in “prime time,” which are weeknights from 7 to 10 and afternoons on the weekend.

If you have four lines chasing you, they will pretty much keep you busy during these prime time hours.  They’ll need you for follow up calls, helping with presentations for new people and traveling to support long distance lines.  Keeping an activity schedule like this means you’ll be growing and that’s the pace your team will duplicate.

So here’s the formula:  If your people aren’t keeping you busy, keep yourself busy.  If your team members are not filling up your prime time, keep sponsoring until they do!

Got it?


No related posts.

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • Orkut

Check out Randy's MLM Training Tools

Affiliate Relationship Disclosure

11 Comments on “Being Prime in Prime Time”

  1. Gina says:

    Yes, lead by example. Keep busy until your team keeps you busy! Each feeds the other! Good stuff Randy!

  2. John Lowery says:

    Great idea! Especially since most everyone in network marketing is part-time.

  3. Joseph Tu says:

    Great advice. I found out the hardway that we should still keep on sponsoring e en if our four active legs are keeping us too busy. Leaders should still allocate at least 10% of Their NWM time for personal sponsoring and the rest of the 90% equally divided among each legs. This is my personal opinion and experience. What does everyone here thinks? Success to all

  4. Joe says:

    Randy I have been following your post and right now Am implementing them.It is for a REAL course its working and Am duplicating the same.Cheers Man

  5. Igor from Kazakhstan says:

    (translated by a computer program)
    Bravo, Randy!
    I began to build their downline that way – in the four legs. I think that is correct and reasonable. This has great potential for business growth. Our company provides such an opportunity. Excellent!
    It is important to remember about duplication and the constant expansion of the first line. (And that’s my problem yet).

  6. Ellis Hubbard says:

    Got it and agree RG … back to work!

  7. Ivanka Dobreva says:

    Zdraveite mr.Randy G i vi jelaia xubav mesets augoust.Pisha vi ot Bulgaria kadeto krizata se usesta mnogo po veche ,no kazvat bednite umeiat da jiveiat…Nie vinagi rabotim ,zastoto xorata imat noujda ot zdrave ili pari…Uspex i na Vas…s pozdrav ot Cherno more…

  8. Yes Sir!!

    It’s time to take a really decision. Some days ago I have one of my best experiences in my life. My company gave me an amazing award: an all paid trip to Europe and a Mediterranean cruise. I have traveled many times around the world. I have stayed in five stars hotels many times too; but honestly, that was the firs time I felt freedom until I came back to my country and had to take another plane to go to other city for work in my traditional business.

    That day when I was sitting before the plane take off, I thogut: “In this moment i’m not really free. I have to do serius my mlm business because I had proved the freedom life for 14 days and I want to have it again for the rest of my life!!!”

    In that moment I decided to begin my mlm business again and begin to sponsor as many people as a I can.

    From Colombia,


  9. Very true Randy. They say your calendar reflects your income in this business.

Leave a Comment

Comment Rules: Okay kids, we want to hear what you have to say. Critical is fine, but if you're crude, rude, or tacky, we'll delete your stuff. Please don't put your URL in the comment text and please use your name or initials and not your business name, as that just looks like you're spamming us. Have fun, be brilliant, and add to the dialogue.

Keep my identity a secret.Upload a photo to use with your comment.