Drive the Business

A lot of people in Network Marketing drift through the days, letting the business happen to them.  They answer calls and emails, go to events and watch activity in their back office.  Some months stuff happens, most times it doesn’t.

They are tourists.  You don’t want to be a tourist.

Success in our business doesn’t “happen.”  It is created.

Don’t wait for a different economy, a new product, or a call from your sponsor.  Drive your business.  Take charge.  Have a plan.  Get into action.  Today.

Got it?

- RG

• Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • Orkut

Check out Randy's MLM Training Tools

28 Comments on “Drive the Business”

1. Greg Reed says:

Sound words Mr Gage

2. Lene Jytte Hansen says:

Got it!!!!! :)

3. I got it Mr Gage also checking my back offices thanks

4. Ognyan says:

The best moment for action is NOW!

5. Randy Randy Randy!!!

Fully agree,, in this culture success is determined by one word ACTION.
    In simple terms we write our own cheques i.e we are given a blank cheqeu & its up to a person how much u want to take home.
    Great!! I got it

6. Hila Yusupov says:

absolutely agree! thanks, Randy.

7. Emanuel Waibel says:

Here I am today, reading this Blog, and BOOM… feels like you wrote this one just for me. I am thankful for that you remembered me on the promise I’ve made to myself about one year ago. Thank you Randy :)

8. Joseph Masome says:

Thanks Randy, you have hit the nail on the head!

9. Got it! Great post. Thanks Randy.

10. Suzanne says:

Hi Randy, thanks – as if we are in a
    war, taking the offensive not defensive steps towards priductive work. ….

11. Sarah Saint Amour says:

Besides my networking business, I work at a retail store. We were discussing how clients can sometimes not get approached by a sales person. One of the girls offered that she always notices every client as they walk through the store. She watches them. I told her, that’s great but you are paid to engage with a client, not watch them!

Donna Johnson once said, “you get paid when you produce, so spend your time producing”.

12. JOe says:

Amen ,Randy it has happened for 3years I have been in our profession BEEN A TOURIST .Now I know I will duplicate this .Thanks

13. wencel says:

yes , yes yes go on……

Hey Randy,

When anyone” drift through the days, letting the business happen”,he can’t be
    an entrepreneur, a self employed , independent businessman.The best way for making living to someone who isn’t initiator,creative, is to be an employed for any boss,who will tell him what to do and when.

15. Pat Campbell says:

Hey Randy, this is so true…thanks for sharing

16. thanx a lot Mr. randy

17. Sanni nurudeen says:

Yes oooo. Success is not what you achieve is what u become. Succes is not in a place but in a person.

18. Raphael Mavi says:

well said! “success doesn’t happen, its created” love it :)

19. Great Randy,
    This is exactly what my upline told me today. Attending events without action will not make me successful. To borrow your words- “rainmaker activities” make the difference

20. your thinking is right about this matter.It helps me a lot to understand the whole thing.We should follow the information which you tell above.

21. I would add, most of us have learned over the years to fear failing and making a mistake, which leads us to quit if we failed to much. This is just the opposite of what you should do in this business. If you fail you are guaranteed to improve if you make a small attempt to improve. The higher the failure the greater the reward in the end over time.

22. [...] Read More: http://www.networkmarketingtimes.com/blog/drive-the-business/ [...]

23. Dali Dudic says:

Hello all,

I’ve become a part of a brand new MLM company called 5Commitments. Its based on a sportstrading software, that will show you how to win 9 out of time 10 or more.

Been using it for some while, and I really like it. Its easy and fun to use. The great thing about 5Commitments is that you only have to find 10 people and you are earning some serious money.

The passive income is ALOT greater than ACN aswell as the bonuses. Plus we have some funny games internal.

I can send you a free invitation so you can check up on our videos. Then you have 30 days to decide if you want to join or not :)

We all know that it is a golden oppertunity to get it in as the first ones.

Email: lepii20@hotmail.com

Kind regards,
    Dali

24. Hi there, I read your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!