Finding the Missing Link

Last post I suggested that when you earn $500 a month and your sponsor earns $50,000 a month – you ought to listen to her!

Now what about when she tells you to do A, B, and C – and that doesn’t seem to work for you?

If you’re like most people, you immediately come to the conclusion that the system is flawed and needs to be changed.  But what if that’s not the problem?

Maybe you’re doing something in the wrong order.  Maybe you’re missing a step.  Maybe you need to get better…

Your sponsor has no reason to teach you something that doesn’t work.  In fact, she’d be crazy to.  So before you start screaming to change the system – please – be open to the possibility that you need to get better implementing it.

Are you open for that?

1. Certain Prospects
  2. Sponsoring Overseas
  3. Results Do Not Lie
  4. The ONE Thing

• Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • Orkut

Check out Randy's MLM Training Tools

21 Comments on “Finding the Missing Link”

1. Nenad says:

Is it right if I said the System doesn’t work for everybody !
    Or, is it that they (everybody) don’t follow the system ?

Regards,
    Nenad

• Salvatore says:

I agree Nenad! That’s what I’ve come to learn about lately. How do you know if every system you come across is duplicatable??? And also, everybody doesn’t follow through with the system.

2. You’re right Randy. Everyone should follow the system

3. Lene Jytte Hansen says:

I know it’s me that need to get better :)

4. “The system works when you work it!”

What complicates the business is one’s own unwillingness — be it consciously or unconsciously — to simply follow the system.

The key is COMITTMENT to learning, applying and mastering the system.

Only then can one effectively duplicate success within their organization & thus build a strong, income producing customer base that lasts a lifetime…and beyond.

Keep ’em coming Randy! I’m loving your posts! Many thanks.

CLB

5. Gabriel Suarez says:

Right, it’s so. If the system works for many and great results, and something is wrong with you, the problem is something we are not applying it or do not have consistency in applying or not the inner conviction necessary to transmit it to others, at the time of present the business to prospects. Great! Continue to develop the skills til that work.
    Thanks Randy
    Gabriel Suarez
    PS: Anytime you are invited to visit Puerto Madryn. The best weather is in December to February. :)

6. Jack LaCava says:

The “system” works or the company wouldn’t be promoting it. However, no all things work for all people. People have different personalities, different comfort zones, introvert vs extrovert, etc. Some people may have to change the system slightly to work for them but keep the foundation.

I know no one wants to hear it but there are sponsors out there who may discover a method that works well but don’t share with their entire downline.

• Salvatore says:

Hi Jack, I agree with everything you said! So if the system works, it’s been proven and being promoted, why is it that it’s not only working for 85% of my upline but also other upline’s???

• Salvatore says:

Jack, I don’t know if I confused you or not. But what I’m trying to say is that for 85% of my upline’s downline it’s not duplicating. And the same goes for other upline’s as well. And just about all the upline’s are doing very well. But it also might be the people. They’re all getting the same training and system but about 85%, I can’t put that all on the people.

• Jack LaCava says:

Hello Salvatore:

Keep in mind that your company system is one component for generating business. There are others. You can attend networking events, exhibit at business expo’s and/or career fairs, network at business expos and career fairs, attend generic events like the one Randy does in Vegas or the mastermind event held in Houston, network via social media, post videos on You Tube, etc. In my opinion you need to have your tool box full of methods to bring in customers and distributors. JL

7. Will Donnelly says:

Hi Randy Great thoughts as usual… this one reminds me of something Paramahansa Yogananda once wrote ….” if youre a pearl diver and you dont find any pearls, dont blame it on the ocean…. maybe its your diving technique that must be refined..”… the truth always stays the truth, even if its sometimes hard to swallow… we have to take full responsibility for the results of our actions. only then can we change the course of our life for the better

8. Raymond says:

Raymond
    July 13,2011 at 7:00pm

If a system is raking in huge amount of bonuses every month for the Sponsor,and is not doing so for the down line,then the down line needs over hauling,as the system is a perfect one.

Thank You.

9. Galina says:

You’re right Randy. 100% right

10. Enrique says:

Randy:

I am pretty sure they are distributors in other companies that do not follow your system,making millions of dollars every year.
    I am for a system as long as my sponsor doesn’t “tell me just do it” because it worked for me. Tell WHY you want me to follow the system.
    Did you follow up your upline system in big “A” did it work for you? of course,no.

Hey Randy,
    When i earn $500 a month ,it’s seem that something doesn’t work for me,in situation like this the best thing i can do to better my condition is to try again and again the A B and C of the system ,which help the sponsor to earns $50,000 a month – and the best thing to do is to listen to her!

12. Salvatore says:

Hi Randy! Great topic today! You couldn’t have sent it out at a better time. Now I don’t want to say that I’m struggling with a system but I am having a few issues. When a system is focused solely on taking one path, I think their is more to it than just that. And yes, I’m open for anything. This is my business and I need to grow with it as a person. I don’t know if I should say that the system works or not because from what I see you’re lucky if it’s working for 20% of the people in one downline. Now can it be us? Sure, without a doubt. But come on Randy, when you got the same results going on in many other downlines, what should us rookies do???

13. amri says:

if work by system the system wi9lkl work for you

14. Roman says:

Yes , thats could be right. But how to find out what I am doing wrong?

15. Hope says:

i obviously need to perfect my skill in following the system.

Thanks Randy

16. Marita Liepina says:

First job is to open myself to be taken all that can be taken, then upgrade myrself to be given more than received.