How to Work Your Business

Show me a new distributor who pledges to work their new business like a business, and I’ll show you someone that will crack like a walnut.

Why?

Because when people go into business for themselves, they think there’s something mystical about it.  They think they can only do it after they do the right amount of preparing, training, getting their mind right, and all the conditions are go.

So when they feel a cold coming on, the mother-in-law comes to visit, or the holiday season hits – they check out.  All the conditions aren’t conducive to working the business perfectly.  So they don’t work it.

Now take the way they approach their job…

They still show up when they have the sniffles, monster-in-law comes to town, or the electronics store is offering 40 percent off.  They show up to their job because they have to show up to it.  They have to show up or they don’t get paid.

Want to have a great business?  Don’t work it like a business.  Work it like your job!

P.S.  If you’re serious about working your business, you need to be a member of the Gage Academy for Network Marketing Leadership.  If you’re already a member, why not take another course tonight?  And if you’re not yet a member, get signed up here.

1. It May Not Be Sexy
  2. 7 Steps to Make 2014 Your Best Year Ever
  3. What Motivates People
  4. Are You a Leader?

17 Comments on “How to Work Your Business”

1. Jimymah m Coching says:

I want to enroll mlm training.thanks

2. Mike Mills says:

Succinct! Most practical way I’ve every heard describing what we are looking for. Thank you.

3. Theuns says:

Hi Randy

This is powerfull thanks, I will share it with my team.

Regards
    Theuns (South Africa) :-)

4. Dan says:

Interesting paradigm, Randy.

5. Matthew Eigbe says:

Hey Randy! I thought we were all trying to get out of a job? LOL. A tricky twist. I get the message. Thanks.

6. Simple and straight to the point :)! Thanks, Randy!

7. Susan Marinac says:

I haven’t thought if it that way. Makes perfect sense! Thx

8. Faouzi Daghistani says:

Randy,
    I have so often said the same thing. I’m glad you did such a great job in clarifying this. The truth is, people will put up with and do much more to get their ‘job’ done than doing what it takes to succeed in their ‘home business.’
    And as has been found out by anyone in this industry for more than a month, unless you go in with a ‘do it like it’s my job’ mentality, you will constantly avoid doing whatever needs to be done to make it work.

9. Amen!
    I’m still working a j.o.b. and there’s days when I just don’t wanna go. You know what I do on those days? I go to work.

10. Julie Barker says:

Such a great way to think of it, I have a job at the moment, that I enjoy, but it is frustrating me no end, having to be there for hours at a time,, but it is a hugh motivation, to build my business, the same one. Investing similar hours to my job into my business.
    So agree, we have to treat our business like a job, or we will still be in the same spot in a year.

Thanks again

11. David says:

Randy,
    I’ve been following you for quite some time now and am interested in your Gage Academy training to start my new year off right and finally start treating my business seriously and make monry. I noticed, however, that on the sign up page there’s a spot for a “coupon code” next to the Set Up Fee and wanted to know if I could get a discount or if you’d be good enough to waive the set up fee for me. If you would, I’d really appreciate it and would be extremely grateful.

12. Sandy Wilson says:

Simple and elegant way of explanation about business, can you please write about MLM Software

13. Jack Schmitt says:

I was already to disagree with your initial statement, but then as I read further, I realized where you were going with this topic, and that you were right on the money! One of the biggest challenges we face in MLM recruiting is finding people who are truly ready to WORK.

14. jeng cua says:

Like any business owners (restaurant, flower shop, lawyers, doctors/dentists, construction, authors, pottery, pet grooming, etc.) you want to take advantage of the benefits of email marketing. There’s endless lists of benefits, but one of the most relevant and influential reasons to use email marketing is its return on investment (ROI).

The power of technology, the Internet is now becomes the most efficient effective way to reach out to a broader market and attract prospects from anywhere in the world.

Email marketing has become popular to internet marketers, small and big businesses. Email marketing or building your own lists is an essential tool for business ever since. This is one of the most effective marketing tools around to connect with customers and prospects.

Hope this help!
    Jeng Cua

15. Simmons says:

Hey,
    Hey when people are talking about mlm products and thier related niche , I always recommend to try some mlm software provided by http://mlmworld.In

16. MLM Software says:

Here is the best custom MLM Software Development company called SmartSoft , i had very good experience with them.
    You can call them any time +91 9346703052