When It Is Your Time

As we said on the last post, it’s such a great season to sow seeds right now.  This can be your moment.

But how do you know when it’s really your time?

Answer:  The day you decide it and declare it.

1. Boundaries versus Limits
  2. What is Your System?

• Twitter
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • Orkut

Check out Randy's MLM Training Tools

12 Comments on “When It Is Your Time”

1. John Lowery says:

Since most successful people have had to fail many times to get to the top, I would say your time has come as soon as you decide to get off your butt and take action.

2. Delana Fiadino says:

AGREED! And then the world steps aside! And we’re not talking lip service….. it’s committment, vision, stamina and belief! It’s sooo time! Thank you for all you do!

3. Troy M. says:

Randy great post and it is my time

4. Orvil Juarez says:

Randy yesss, you’re right. That’s the true.

5. cliff Boxer says:

Once you decide anything its done. Its so important, its everything. You have to decide before it gets done. Once you decide its clear. Once you decide you find a way to get there. You have to decide first, then it happens. DECIDE!

6. wencel says:

yes, that`s right , start new and clean past.

wencel

7. Martin Vermette says:

Hi Randy, I’ve been reading your post for a while now, like 14 months and I’ve learned a lot! but haven’t really gotten into gears. Well I declare it now, It is my moment now to get in second gear and even in third gear. Enough of spinning my wheels! Thanks for sharing all your knowledge and experience. Cheers, Martin

Hey Randy
    The time is any time when someone decides it and tells the” world” about his decisin.As the saying:
    the moment one commits oneself, then providence moves too. All
    sorts of things occur to help that never otherwise would have occurred…’
    – Goethe

9. Gabesuarez says:

Then I declare. It is my time to be amazing!!!

10. olusegun Oyedeji says:

am l a member already?

11. Merab says:

Hi Randy, You know it is the right time when you make a very strong decision not to gamble with life anymore and just get going. Its my time I feel it.